Let us help you get the job done!
Applicable state and local ta at 3.9% and fuel changes will be additional to the published rental rates. Rates are based on 176 hour / month, 40 hour / week, and an 8 hour day. Excess hours will be billed accordingly. Machines will be sent out with a full fuel tank, and are to be returned full it will be filled and the customer will be billed for the cost of the fuel at $5.00 per gallon.
Proof of insurance (general liability insurance of plus physical damage coverage) must be provided for each unit before delivery of equipment.
Customer is responsible for:
* Any physical damage to a machine
* Tire damage or unusual wear
* Replacing wear items
* Changing filters and fluids at required intervals
* Maintaining and lubricating machines per manufacturer
* Returning equipment reasonably clean condition. Clean up charges may be applied if needed
* Furnishing a qualified operator